Innovation is a new idea, a more effective device or process.
Innovation can be viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements.
This is accomplished through more effective products, processes, services, technologies and ideas that are readily available to markets, governments and society.
The term innovation can be defined as something original and more effective and, as a consequence,
new, that “breaks into” the market or society.
TexRay offers and research a wide range of Innovative solutions for your projects.
Moisture Management Technologies for Cotton
Dries Faster – Reduces Fabric Cling – Transport Moisture – Enhance Comfort of Cotton
- Using the Trans-Dry Technic with a special Knitting design.
- Patented moisture management nanotechnology for cotton yarns.
- Cotton yarns become hydrophobic, reducing absorbent capacity and overall drying time.
- Treated and untreated yarns can be combined in limitless combinations to engineer desired moisture management performance.
- Transfer moisture away from the Body.
- Reduce Fabric cling to skin during Exercise.
Cooling Performance on an Unsurpassed Level
Heat Wave Blocking – Quick Heat Release – Quick Dry – Temperature Regulator – UV Protection
- The patented TCool Clima-System blocks infrared and harmfl UV-Rays to guarantee perfect moisture and temperature Management.
- Tcool keeps you cool in every Situation.
Experience a New Way to Keep Warm
Light Weight – Temperature Regulator – Heat Recycling – Eco-Friendly
- THot heat recycling system absorbs energy from sourrounding infrared sources and regenerates it as heat into the fabric.
- Reduce the need for heavy, think insulation.
- The Best solution for Cold weather environments is the patented THot Nano technology by TexRay
The Green future in Textile Business starts with ECO-lor
Excellent Color Fastness – Broad Range of Color – No Color Migration – Superior Color Consistency
- In the Textile Industry, the traditional Piece Dyeing Process results in a great deal of pollution and wastes enormous amounts of water.
- Solution dyed fabrics offer an environmental friendly solution for this problem.
- Adding color to the polymer before the Yarn Spinning Process, decrease the water and energy consumption immensely.
- Maintain Ecological Balance by Reducing impact on Environment; Less Energy Input, Less Water Consumption, Less CO2.
One-Way Hygroscopic、Super Quick Dry、Comfortable Skin Touch、Superior Microclimate Management
The new knitting technology from TexRay constructs
the inner “Hydro- Channel” within fabric to transport
the skin sweat to the shell for a quick dry and comfy
Comfortable Microclimate Maintenance、Skin Friendly、Moisture Management、Instant Cooling
The new technology from Coolitol transforms the sweat into an instant “ Absolute Zero”, freezing experience.
Wicking、Superior Hand Feel、Excellent Insulation、Compatibility With Other Fiber
With perfect blending, Woolmiracle combined the advantages of both the Merino Wool and synthetic fiber.
The unprecedented functionalities such as quick dry, wicking, temperature regulation, insulation…etc. make Woolmiracle another WOW texture material.
Seamless、Heat Dissipation Management、Customization、Ergonomic Design
Harsh environment is like battlefield! With not only the excellent support, stability and sore-relief for body muscle but temperature regulation and moisture management, T-mapping is the perfect gear you wish to put on.
Security, Safety and Trendy
Luminescent -Weatherproof – Non-Toxic – Eco Friendly Reusable
- Rays21 is a laminated luminescent fabric, Laluna is a luminous printing fabric, both with eco-friendly, non-toxic, weatherproof and trendy benefits.
- By absorbing sunlight or fluorescent light, it glows or shines automatically in the dark.
- Enjoy your favorite activities freely and safely day or night !